Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pssst

Whatcha doin? Are you free tomorrow night?

Come along and craft at the Northern Craft Bonanza.


You might get to see Me & Ewe and some of her amazing little people,


or Thornberry and her gorgeous crochet.

Not to mention all the other fabulous, wonderful women who come along and chat, share, laugh, drink lattes and hang out.
We had to spread out onto the tables last fortnight, there were so many of us. But you know what, that's just great. The more the merrier.

Look forward to seeing you there.

************************************************************
My sincere apologies to both Me & Ewe and Thornberry for borrowing their images without chatting to them first. I hope you will forgive me this slight. I am 3 weeks back from my trip and still desperately unorganised. Still trying to come down to earth, and get back into routine. Next fortnight I'm sure.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to come but i`ll be on my way to Auckland. Next time for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am packing my things & hoping to see you tonight!
    .. I am excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I was wondering if I could join too?
    I want to craft, but not sure where to start.
    Carly

    ReplyDelete