Thursday, July 1, 2010

Important Announcements

I've just had word that Chair 14 is going to be closing early today due to staff illness.  Therefore the Northern Craft Bonanza won't be running tonight.

We'll be back as usual next fortnight.

***************************************************************

I've been thinking about it for a while now and I've decided to stop posting at this blog.

From here on in all information about the Northern Craft Bonanza will be posted over at Tinniegirl.  Connect with me over there if you want to be kept informed of happenings at the NCB.  There's a page on Tinniegirl dedicated to the NCB with all the details, including dates for the rest of the year.  Any special announcements will be made via regular posts on my blog.  I'm also working on an NCB button.

I'll put one final post up on this blog that has all the details of the group, including dates for the year, as a reference point as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment